I have been quite busy this weekend packing up our house to move. It's hard to believe we are moving in less than three weeks. Where, do you ask, are we going? We do not know!!! We decided that for three and a half months as we wait for our home to be built would just be too long to live with one of our families. Not to mention we are trying to start a family, can you imagine? LOL! Anyway, we are on a hunt for temporary housing. Hopefully something will turn up for us here soon!!!
I have spending some time putting a few things for sale on ebay. I had a lot of fun with ebay after the wedding selling a lot of items that I didn't end up using. Please check out my items on ebay, you may find yourself a great deal!!! :)
Thursday, August 23, 2007
I am so happy we have finally sold our house!!!! We received word back on the inspection Wednesday morning. Everything seemed to go well, only a few minor fixes here and there. No deal breakers. We are so thankful that this worked out!!!! We move mid-September so I have a lot of packing to do. For now, we are planning on staying with my in-laws for a month or two and then at my parents house for a month or so while they are in Florida. I am really going to be looking forward to our house being finished so Jeff and I can go back to a somewhat normal lifestyle. It will all be worth it in the end though. I am attaching a few pictures from my "Please buy my cute house!" campaign. Can you tell I watch a lot of HGTV? I was all about staging our house to sell, apparently it worked!!!
We received a call today from our sales rep saying that they thought of breaking ground this week, however, due to the heavy rain on Monday and Tuesday, it may not happen until next week. It can not happen soon enough, I am ready!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
We left sunny, hot Myrtle Beach on Saturday only to come home to some pretty dreary weather!!!! I had to ask Jeff, how long were we gone? It feels like fall? Anyway, this weather has been miserable and I am not happy to be back!
Anyway, I believe we have sold our house (crossing fingers as I type.) We were on our way to our pre-construction meeting two weeks ago and received an unexpected call from our agent with an offer. We were so shocked!!! The very next day we hit the road to Myrtle Beach. We actually had to negotiate the price and paper work via fax at the local Myrtle Beach FedExKinko's. That was interesting, let me tell you. The contract is contingent on the inspection in which we have been anxiously awaiting. We hope to hear back with the results by tomorrow.
Nothing new with the new house, as I previously mentioned, we had the pre-construction meeting before our trip although no "break ground" date has been officially given. We are hoping by the end of the month, I am dying to get this show on the road already!!!
I am sure you have all been wondering how things have been going on the TTC issue. Sadly, nothing new to report. I pray to god every day to bless us with a baby but know it is only in his time. I did actually meet with my doctor a few weeks ago and asked her to run some preliminary tests. I have been under going blood work this cycle so they can test my hormones for deficiencies. I pray the results come back positive.