Jennifer over at This Girl Loves Pink! has chose me for a Kreativ Blogger award. I am so touched, thanks so much! She and I just started to follow each other's blog and I am loving it so far.
The way this works is I post about 6 things I'm thankful for and then post my 6 picks for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Drumroll please...
1. My husband and best friend Jeff, we have been only married for three years but have been together for eight! I can't imagine my life without him. He has been my rock as we deal with infertility together. He is going to make an amazing Daddy one day!
2. My sister, she is also my best friend! I can have two, right? I think we talk ten times a day and I can't imagine ever going one day without talking. She is expecting her first baby in April and I am so excited be an Aunt again!!!!
3. My Parents, they have always been selfless and loving in everything they do. I am very lucky to have grown up with such a great family.
4. My House, building our dream home was such a fun and exciting experience. I am having so much fun decorating it! The neighbors are so friendly and our backyard is filled with so much wildlife. We are staying here forever.
5. My Job, this is a tricky one. It has it's moments but in this economy I am so thankful to be gainfully employed.
6. Summer, I miss it already. I am not a winter person and I am already counting down the days until it's over 70 degrees again. I will be counting awhile....
6 Of My Fellow Bloggers Who I'm Passing The Torch Too....
1. Randi over at My Moments as Told by Me. She is my first official blogging friend. She is a total sweetheart and possibly the cutest pregnant girl ever.
2.Susie over at The Shafer's are a Family. Susie and I met on The Nest but coincidentally enough worked for the same company and both met our husbands there! Susie and I have both know the evils of miscarriage and have an important date in common.
3.Jill over at Desperately Seeking Spawn. Jill is currently about to go through a Frozen Egg Transfer cycle at Denver's CCRM. This is the country's premier place for infertility and I know they are going to help her become a mommy this Thanksgiving.
4.Melissa at Melissa's Heart and Home. Lucky for me, Melissa found my blog and I haven't been able to stop drooling over her beatiful brick home. I can't wait to see what decor ideas she comes up with next!
5.Katie at The Hyper Homemaker. I loved her cleaning challenge, my kitchen never looked better or more organized. Her decorating and organizing tips are so easy and fun!
6.The famous "D" over at All Things G&D. I love this girls sense of style, hence, the whole reason I bought my fabulous West Elm grommet drapes. Her whole house is an inspriation!
Hello and thank you for visiting Karen At Home Blog! I hope you will relax, kick back, and make yourself at "Home". I am a former Corporate Accountant turned Stay At Home Mom to two year old Jillian, 7 month old Nicholas, wife to my best friend Jeff and a Thirty-One Gifts Consultant. My blog is about everything that I love from Home Decor, DIY projects, and Recipes to Homemaking Tips and our own family life.
As a busy Mom, I am always looking for better ways to clean, organize and decorate our home. That is how Karen At Home...Homemaking Made Simple came to be. I love sharing my Homemaking and Decorating tips with you! My goal is to make your life just a little bit easier and a lot more inspired!
I AM A ORIGAMI OWL DESIGNER
I loved my job as a Thirty-One Gifts Consultant so much, I decided to sell Origami Owl Living Lockets too! I would love to have you follow me along on my journey as an Origami Owl Designer over at my Hoot Mama Lockets Blog . Create a Living Locket, Host a Jewelry Bar Party or Join Origami Owl and become an Independent Designer! I love hearing every customer's inspiring story and creating a personal locket just for them. Please contact me at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my website www.hootmamalockets.origamiowl.com for details.
I am an Independent Designer of Origami Owl, the views expressed on the blog or website are mine alone and don’t represent the views of Origami Owl.
This blog has been approved by the Origami Owl Marketing Department.
c 2011 All rights reserved Karen At Home. Design by Karen At Home Blog. EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE FROM THE IMAGES TO THE TEXT BELONGS TO KAREN (OWNER OF URL WWW.KARENATHOMEBLOG.COM). IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE ANY OF OUR CONTENT THEN FEEL FREE TO EMAIL KAREN AT KARENATHOMEBLOG@YAHOO.COM.